Support

This blog will be a chronicle of my life as a woman married to a bipolar man. I know that I will NEVER understand what he goes through on a daily basis. However, he will never understand how tortured I am as his loving support. My husband and I are current members of DBSA, but I notice that when attending meetings I am the ONLY support person there. Though it feels great to support my husband through his hardships, I don't feel that I get the full support that I need. I want other supporters to know that there are more of us out there. We're all dealing with our loved ones manic episodes, severe depression, suicidal thoughts, sleeping throughout the day, manic spending sprees and so much more. I understand, I've been through it, I'm GOING through it. We can support each other. We NEED to support each other. We are not alone.

Friday, February 11, 2011

Gone

My husband has disappeared again. Once again I did not see it coming. How does he hide his mania so WELL?

This time he changed his cell phone number and deleted his email address. He took our last $300 (which was meant for bills), my laptop and my car.  His facebook is still active though.

I miss him so much. I just want him home. I HATE this waiting game. I never know HOW long it will take to hear something...anything. I hate this so much.

I just want him to come home...please come home baby. I love you with everything I was, am, and ever will be. I miss you.

You just promised me last night that you'd never leave again. You're breaking my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment