Support

This blog will be a chronicle of my life as a woman married to a bipolar man. I know that I will NEVER understand what he goes through on a daily basis. However, he will never understand how tortured I am as his loving support. My husband and I are current members of DBSA, but I notice that when attending meetings I am the ONLY support person there. Though it feels great to support my husband through his hardships, I don't feel that I get the full support that I need. I want other supporters to know that there are more of us out there. We're all dealing with our loved ones manic episodes, severe depression, suicidal thoughts, sleeping throughout the day, manic spending sprees and so much more. I understand, I've been through it, I'm GOING through it. We can support each other. We NEED to support each other. We are not alone.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

day 2

Start of day 2. I feel completely worthless. How did I not see this coming again.

I maybe got 1 hour of sleep total last night, but it was broken up into 5 or 10 minute naps.

Right now I'm angry. I'm very angry.

3 comments:

  1. ok i just read what you put and i don't know what to say. i think your situation is "beyond challenging"

    are you averse to taking sleep meds? if something's there maybe it would help also you could go to your dr and say how stressful your life is because if it's this bad you probably could do with proper sleep

    i understand why you might not be into such medication for yourself it's just the only idea i can come up with off the top of my head

    the other stuff that does work with anxiety is deep breathing type stuff

    sorry if this is blaringly obvious i just don't know what else to say

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. "probably could do"... akkkhhhh. well you know what i mean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gled. I wish sleeping aides worked for me in this situation. Unfortunately nothing can help me sleep well until he is home. Even once I hear from him I still can't sleep or eat. I sure try though.
    I hope you're well...

    ReplyDelete